When we installed the ALSGS table feed (power feed) on the milling machine.
Before power it on, it is necessary to measure whether the input voltage is normal.
ALSGS table feed (power feed) is usually 110V, and some customers customize it as 220V.
(1) After measurement, confirm that the voltage is normal, and connect the power plug of ALSGS table feed (power feed).
(2) Turn on the power switch, and the power indicator should be on.
(3) When the power indicator light is on, move the reversing handle to the left or right to determine the feeding direction.
(4) Rotate the speed control knob slowly clockwise, and the motor starts to work. Rotate the speed control knob clockwise, and the motor accelerates. Rotate the speed control knob counterclockwise, and the motor decelerates.
(5) Press the fast feed button, the motor works at the fastest speed.Release the fast feed button and the motor returns to the feed speed.
(6) Put the reversing handle in the middle and the motor stops working.
ALSGS Electronic power feed：
AL-310S AL-310SX AL-310SY AL-310SZ
AL-410S AL-410SX AL-410SY AL-410SZ
AL-510S AL-510SX AL-510SY AL-510SZ
ALSGS Mechanical power feed：
AL-206X AL-206Y AL-206XB
ALSGS Clamping kit ： 58 piece suit 42 piece suit 36 piece suit
ALSGS Precision vises： 8inch 10inch 12inch 18inch
ALSGS accessories： Nylon gear Potentiometer Micro switch